New Condos in Montreal by Neighborhood
Are you looking for new condos in a particular Montreal neighborhood? Here’s a handy guide of the new Montreal condos available:
- CentraCondos 1000 de la Montagne. This is located in the very heart of Montreal, which makes it much easier for you to enjoy the various entertainment places in the city. It offers more than 30,000 square feet of outdoor space, with units ranging from studios costing about $300,000 to 3-bedroom units for a price of $656,000. The condo has indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, conference center, game room, fitness center, and a private screening room.
- Roccabella – Phase 2. The units here start with 1-bedroom all the way to a couple of penthouses with terraces that measure more than 1,100 square feet. These are definitely luxury units, with a premium Italian import kitchen, terrific quality interior finishes, 5 parking levels, and 3 high-speed elevators. The view of the St. Lawrence River, Mont-Royal and downtown are fantastic.
You’ve got a Jacuzzi and an indoor saltwater pool, a gym, yoga and Pilates places, and a sauna. The reception hall even has a kitchen for catering service. Security is terrific, with cameras, 24/7 security officer, and magnetic chips.
- Drummond II. This has 23 stories with 210 units, with your choice of 1 or 2 bedrooms per unit. They have penthouses as well, and the sizes of the units range from 555 to 935 square feet. Units come with high-end kitchens, high-tech showers, large windows, private balconies or terraces, and 9-ft ceilings. There’s indoor parking and even interior space for bikes in the basement.
This is located on a nice quiet street, while it’s conveniently close to a lot of boutiques and restaurants along with movie theaters and museums. Even the Peel metro station is nearby.
- Phase 5 W Griffintown. You can get a 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom units, with prices starting at $363,000. You’ve got 146 units to choose from distributed among 15 stories, with areas ranging from 435 to 860 square feet.
Units have premium kitchen appliances, and there aren’t any extra charges for these. The units also enjoy plenty of sunlight due to the full height windows. The building has a heated swimming pool, a fitness center, a lounge area with a great view of the St, Lawrence River, and a garage.
- The units here are comparatively affordable, with lofts starting at $255,000 while 3-bedroom units start at $560. The view you get can either be that of downtown Montreal or the Lachine canal. But you can always just head on out to the rooftop terrace where you can enjoy views of both downtown and Lachine canal, along with Old Montreal. Plus, there’s a swimming pool and BBQ there.
There’s a coworking space here, along with a multifunctional gym and sports hall. You get free access to the NOCA bikes and kayaks as well.
- TAK Village. This is another exceptionally affordable place, as the studios begin at just $185,000. The 3-bedroom units go for at least $535,000. Some units also have large private terraces. There’s a linear park running through the various phases, while you also enjoy underground parking. The building has a gym too.
- Fabre. Are you looking for a penthouse condo unit? Then you may want to pick any of the 7 penthouse units here, with living spaces ranging from 1430 to 1550 square feet. Who says condo units are cramped?
The interior design is superb, as it was done by Chavi Linda Fillion (winner of the Grand Prix du design 2018). With private yards, independent entrances, and a rooftop terrace front and back, this is a great option with units starting at $565,000.