Benefits of Choosing Renewable Energy for Your Home
Renewable energy for the home was once just a pipe dream. But even in its early birth, the idea of powering your home in a sustainable and environmentally friendly way just didn’t seem feasible to the average family. Today, renewable energy choices are becoming reality and more and more homes across Britain and reaping the rewards of giving back to the environment.
Here we look at the fantastic benefits of choosing renewable energy sources for your home. (For more information on renewable energy Glasgow, please visit GeoLiving).
Benefits of Renewable Energy Sources
- Reduce your carbon footprint – reduce your carbon footprint and give back to the environment with renewable energy sources such as solar panels or high efficiency boilers. Every little counts and if more and more homes across the world move over to the more efficient energy solution, we can start to make a difference.
- Slow down global warming – global warming is a major problem we face today. In cutting our carbon footprint and choosing a more sustainable way of powering and heating our homes, we can work towards slowing down the processes of global warming.
- Save up to 75% on your heating bill – a great benefit for homeowners who choose solar panel heating or high efficiency boilers, is the incredible reduction in energy bills. Whilst most people suffer with the headache of rising utility payments, renewable energy is now providing homeowners with a cost effective choice.
- Earn money from the government – the government has set up a money back scheme for people who move over to solar heating and other renewable heating sources. Not only can this reduce your energy bills over a period of time, but there are a number of incentives available now to help you earn money back.
- Pay less VAT – renewable energy is also at 5%. As the cost on everyday goods and services rise, renewable energy will still remain as low as 5%.
- Cost effective solutions – the biggest negative factor for most homeowners when it comes to renewable energy is that cost of installation. But now there are many providers who can offer low interest or even interest free loans to help cover the costs over a period of time. Interest free loans for homeowners means that renewable energy will never cost you more than you can save through the lowered energy bills.